WnW’s Got Talent
God has blessed so many of our young people with incredible artistic and creative talent. At WnW18, we saw this on full display as they shared music and spoken word and dance. We are excited to offer WnW’s Got Talent again this year at WnW19!
So sign up, get ready, and give God the glory for your many gifts!
- Each youth group and each member must be in full attendance at Warmth in Winter in order to participate in the performance.
- All acts must prepare a five-minute set.
- There must not be more than 12 people on stage per set. Performers must be youth who are currently in grades 6th – 12th only.
- Your set must contain no vulgarities, profanities, lewd comments, racist remarks, violence, dangerous stunts, sexual content, etc.
- You must provide your own instruments, amplifiers, and cable if needed for your performance.
- Your attire must be appropriate for a Christian youth conference. No masks or face masks permitted.
- Performers are only allowed to participate in one act.
Instruments and Backing Music:
- For groups that require instruments such as Guitars, Bass, Keyboard, and/or Drums the following will be provided:
- Your artists should bring their guitars, cables, Drumsticks, optional for the drummers, a drum pedal, a snare, favorite cymbal.
- For groups that require the use of backing music, the group must provide and shareable .mp3 of that music prior to Warmth In Winter. This can be shared by providing the exact title and artist of the music found on iTunes or it can be shared through a file sharing program such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
Submit an application and a video of Your Set
- Complete the Application below.
- In order for your act to be considered, you must submit a video of your performance. This recording will be used to narrow the submissions to 10 acts which will compete in Warmth in Winters Got Talent.
- You will need to upload your video to YouTube or Facebook before you submit this application so that you can provide the link to your video submission.
- Submission deadline is January 7, 2019.
- If you are having difficulty uploading your video please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.