WNW’s Got Talent
The WnW Design Team realizes that your youth group members are incredibly talented in many ways. Some might be painters, some sing, some dance, some might be magical, some might be daring. In order to provide a broader opportunity for young people to share their giftedness, we have decided to replace the Battle of the Bands with Warmth In Winter’s Got Talent.
- Each youth group and each member must be in full attendance at Warmth in Winter in order to participate in the performance.
- All acts must prepare a five-minute set.
- There must not be more than 12 people on stage per set. Performers must be youth who are currently in grades 6th – 12th only.
- Your set must contain no vulgarities, profanities, lewd comments, racist remarks, violence, dangerous stunts, sexual content, etc.
- You must provide your own instruments, amplifiers, and cable if needed for your performance.
- Your attire must be appropriate for a Christian youth conference. No masks or face masks permitted.
- Performers are only allowed to participate in one act.
Submit an application and a video of Your Set
- Complete the Application below.
- In order for your act to be considered, you must submit a video of your performance. This recording will be used to narrow the submissions to 10 acts which will compete in Warmth in Winters Got Talent.
- You will need to upload your video to YouTube or Facebook before you submit this application so that you can provide the link to your video submission.
- Submission deadline is January 15, 2018.
- If you are having difficulty uploading your video please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.